Monday, July 23, 2012

"What A Year" A Great Story by Hazel Todd

Check out this truly great, Great Story from MSU-Billings' Campus Corps leader, Hazel Todd:

"What a Year"

This Friday I will take my last walk into the Office for Community Involvement at MSUB. I very clearly remember my first day and first walk to the office; I was excited, nervous and ready to go. I also distinctly remember wondering about my last day and how I would feel that morning, and now that I know I have not been disappointed. I walk away from MSUB with a entire new set of skills and experiences that have helped me grow personally and professionally. I was able to do so much, be a leader for a team, recruit and manage hundreds of volunteers, network with non profits, coordinate service projects, engage students in service and the list goes on. The Campus Corps leader role at MSUB is truly a unique, challenging and inspiring position and I am so proud of my accomplishments, the wonderful people I have had the opportunity to work with and meet and the experience as a whole. 

Hazel (center) with MSU-B coordinator Meg (left) and MSU-B
Office of Community Involvement Director Kathy (right)  at Relay for Life event.

No comments:

Post a Comment