Sunday, October 2, 2011

Campus Corps Hits the Road

From our home base in beautiful Missoula, the Campus Corps Network Office works hard to support our campuses widespread across the state in the great work that they do for their communities.  As much as modern technology has enabled us to effectively serve campuses from afar, there's really nothing like the real thing. Lucky for us, the Campus Corps staff get the chance to see firsthand the great things that you have going on at your campuses during our site visits, which take place at a couple of points throughout the year.

As Senior Leader, it has been especially exciting for me to see my leaders "in their element" and I continue to find myself exceedingly impressed by the amazing work that they do to build their programs, to support their members, and ultimately to serve their local communities.  Furthermore, I am exhilarated by the fact that they have made such remarkable strides so early on in the year. At this rate there is no telling what great things will transpire come spring!


Next stop: the Hi-Line. That's right, tomorrow I will be making my way up to Havre, MT and can't wait to see what Corps Leaders Michael, Grace, Alison, and their Corps members are up to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment