Thursday, August 18, 2011

Montana Campus Compact 2011-2012 - Let's Get This Started!

Welcome to Montana Campus Compact 2011-2012!  I am thrilled to have the opportunity to take over the role of Senior Leader and am excited to do my part in carrying on the tradition of working to expand and build upon the invaluable service work that Montana Campus Compact makes possible.  I certainly have some big shoes to fill (as Zach certainly did an incredible job last year leading the troops) but I am up for the challenge!

I am proud to report that we have an EXCELLENT group of Corps Leaders who will be the driving force behind Montana Campus Compact in collaborating with our local communities to pursue social justice initiatives throughout the state.  I have been truly inspired by many of the stories shared by former Corps members and CANNOT WAIT to hear about the amazing work that you will do in the upcoming year! Hope you're all getting ready to bring your energy and enthusiasm to the table to make 2011-2012 the best year yet!

Katherine

1 comment: