Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mr. Stephen Johansson gets into character as Santa Paws!


“This Saturday and Sunday I had the honor of being “Santa Paws” at Petsmart in Bozeman. Over 50 pictures were taken of different animals with Santa. My favorite was a picture of three dachshunds and Santa. Another perk to the job was seeing the excitement in little kids’ faces when they saw me and hearing the different things that I will be getting them for Christmas. Without a doubt though, the highlight of the experience was when I was walking and talking with an elderly woman. I tripped on something and nearly fell down, and she said to me, “Santa, did I make you trip?” I told her that she did. She responded, “Well then I guess I still got it ;).” My response: “Don’t tell Mrs. Claus.” It was a hoot. More pictures will come as the shelter is going to email me some highlights. Until then, here is a link from a local news station: NBC Montana

-Stephen Johansson"

Oh, this is just too much! I'm sure all of us are waiting for those pictures to be sent in so we can get a better feel of just how much fun this event was. Hope everyone is getting geared up for the holidays and are able to incorporate some service before taking some time off! If anyone else decides to dress up in Santa gear, please tell me promptly with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment